Saturday, May 31, 2008

A long time between drinks

OK so I read all of your blogs and get all upset when you havent updated so why have I been so fricken lazy? I really can't blame it on motherhood, working fulltime or having a husband who likes to have me tied to the kitchen sink. It's been because anything that is not about me has been put first in the last 6 months.


Anyhoo, I think that an update is necessary. BJ, Erynn and I arrived back in Townsville in January after 12 months in lovely Wodonga. It certainly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be although it is much better being home and near my family. About 3 days after we arrived in Townsville, I received a phone call from a previous work colleague asking if I could come in and work as the lady who took over when I left broke her foot and they needed someone with an idea of what they are doing (Apparently, thats me). So I started working and BJ and Erynn had to move us into our house and set everything up as I couldnt be there. Erynn loves daycare and the ladies that look after her are fabulous. They help me a lot as BJ has been stationed in Kuwait since April so I am a single mummy until August sometime.


I really have to applaud single parents as it is definately not easy but watching Erynn grow up is wonderful. Yes I have been battling Post Natal Depression and the medication helps - otherwise called my non-bitch pills. Things have settled and Erynn and I are in a wonderful routine and we love spending time together. I actually ring daycare 3 times a day to check on her. I have included a few photos at the bottom of this post.


Hope your all doing well and I will definately make the effort to post more.


Kim and Erynn xoxoxox




4 comments:

Chris H said...

GOOD GIRL!!!! I can relate to being on ya own with kids, not fun. Some things just have to be like that for the time being though. Neat to see Erynn, she has grown so much! I hope your hubby is safe over there? Scary places them. You look great too, glad the non-bitch pills work, maybe I need some of those... my kids would agree! LOL

Jodie said...

OMG kim... Erynn is adorable... and so much hair!!!!!

thanks for getting in touch. I'm going to try to keep up to date with blogs from now on...

take care hon.

Unknown said...

Kim, it's so great to hear from you!

I'm adding you to my google reader as soon as I've posted this message so I can keep up with your blog :)

Erynn is so cute! And you're looking great, too!

Mel. said...

Kim its great to see you around again. I so missed you when you were awol.

Hope your hubby is safe and that the time goes fast.

I can't believe how big Erynn is getting.

Hope you have a good week.