Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello there my name is Erynn

OK so mummy and I have been so busy this week spending all the money that daddy is earning while overseas. Her is a couple of pictures of the castle mummy bought me AND she also assembled it. Yup she did.







Then there is the fabulous clothes that mummy keeps buying me. The shirt that I have on in these photos states "This is what gorgeous looks like". There is nothing wrong with a confident girlie girl.

Better get off the computer before mummy sees that I have updated for her - she can be sooooooo slack!!!


2 comments:

Chris H said...

Whoops! I don't have you on me google reader list obviously! Must do that.... hope all is good with you and Erynn... she certainly is bloody cute!

Chris H said...

Too cute! I was sure I'd done a comment on this post! Oh well.... keep spending Daddy's money, it's fun!