Friday, June 6, 2008

You know your slipping when......

The clothes you threw on the floor at the back door are picked up by your 15 month old and carried down to your bedroom and put into the washing basket. Erynn was picking up after her mummy and it was so cute!!!!!

Anyhoo, I have been trying some new natural medicine on Erynn in the last few days and it seems to be working wanders. Erynn has had alot to deal with over the past month or two with her daddy heading overseas and her favourite carer at daycare resigning from her job. Add to that teething and I have one clingy grumpy little bubba. In comes Brauers calm and Teething Relief and she is a different little girl. She is back to her old self.

I will update again over the weekend with some new photos of Erynn and I over the weekend.

Have a good one

Kim and Erynn

2 comments:

Mel. said...

Oh that is so cute. I can't wait to see your new photos.

Chris H said...

I hope you have a neat weekend, ya to Erynn already being a helpful wee girl! Wonder how long it will last...????